View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Apr 28, 2019 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfae View Post
I started using a Fitbit tracker to track my heart rate and my sleep in december or so, and just last week I discovered Welltory, an app that measures your HRV on your phone. My scores aren't good… But I haven't compared my results to anyone elses, and don't know how reliable they are (although both claim to be very reliable), so I wondered if anyone else use them, and would be willing to share their scores? Maybe discussing things that help you, what makes you worse, patterns etc.
I don't have a fitness tracker but for a while now I have had a hobby of watching my heart rate. It started after a bout of palpitations caused by a medication.

But what I discovered is that I can change my heart rate depending on many things but most significantly eating.

Reducing my calories for a substantial period of time can drop my heart rate over 10 pts. And it doesn't really recover if I keep calories low. But eating a lot of calories for an extended period of time can increase it.

So sounds to me like it is measuring how low the heart rate goes vrs high and you have to know a ton of things can influence that.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Lilfae