bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 07:24 PM

I'm looking into becoming a real estate sales agent. My mother is against it and wants me to return to Asia although she denies this. I'm not too interested in hearing her illogical rant anymore about working. She thinks I can make it as a English instructor in Asia. Hahaha!! There are not full-time positions at my age in Asia for such jobs. I had enough of her moronic reasoning. Well, she does not need me. She thinks she can find a job as an interpreter at age 85. Good luck!! When one is illogical, nothing makes sense. I am going to save money for my real estate classes and take the exam. I think I'll have to drive again. I have not driven in about three years. But, I must do what I need to survive. I am hellbent on becoming a real estate sales person. I used to be a top salesperson in another field. I don't know how difficult the real estate agent exam is but am going to focus on saving money for the classes and do my best from there. I will also try to learn Spanish in the meantime.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote