DavidJanS
Account Suspended
DavidJanS has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 05:00 PM

Hi redsoxrule
I know NPD families: mine and the one of my wife.
I recapitulated my grand mother and found that she fits into the NPD-pattern, my mother as well.
Luckily for me, I was raised by my father from very young age, and unluckily for my sister, she was raised 10 years later by my mother and shows clear signs of notirous lying and NPD.
In my wife's family, I can trace, as well, from the grandmother, to the mother of my wife to my wife and unfortunately even to my oldest son, as he was raised only by his mother when he was between 1.5 and 3 years of age, while all my other children where raised (as well) by "nannies" or me.

My wife had no sadistic bodily ambitions, slight masochistic tendencies to stirr up empathy. But verbally she is extremely sadistic, loves to hurt people before others with brazen extreme lies and with the feeling that she is "the queen", allowed to do anything to anyone and holy to anyone.

My sister, on the other hand seems to have both masochistic and sadistic tendencies, but I have not seen her since a long time and can only guess from what I heared from others (i.e. about police actions after brutal fightings of her with her husband).

What I can definately say is that my wife always MUST WIN any fight, never give in, rather destroy everything. She needs ther "power" to define "what is real" and the other must submit and believe her, give her trust or she starts hurting the "unbelievers" by words and possible even by hitting, until there is submission from all under her control.
That is, basically, sadism , isn't it?

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MsLady