View Single Post
Anonymous55879
Anonymous55879 has no updates. Edit

Default May 01, 2019 at 02:38 AM

Today is the anniversary of when I kicked my son out. (I have not talked about the details of the third time he was kicked out--I did it, not my husband). He has been homeless for an entire year. I am not trying to get sympathy for this. It was something I needed to do because his behavior that day was unacceptable. Everyone (my husband, FOO and therapist) told me I did the right thing but I cried and cried after I did it. I gave my son mixed messages that I should not have given him.

I talk to my son everyday. Still feed him, etc. I tell my husband everything about what is going on with him. My husband is a good father, I would blame him for not being perfect and for getting aggravated at my son and me but we both tested him and his love all of the time.

I finally see better where I need to set boundaries with my son. He has charmed me his whole life to get what he wants. I still love him very, very much. That I let him get away with so much was not good but I see that now and I pray that through love and by staying united with my husband, we can work together to someday get our son on a better path.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
healingme4me