View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 10:21 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Betty_Banana! I agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! I completely agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could about Situational Depression being mostly related to previous events in your life that have caused your Depression and about Clinical Depression being mostly a result of chemical or hormonal imbalance and/or genetics! I ALSO completely agree with what sarahsweets and all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could about the two kinds of Depression overlapping! Sometimes we may be more "inclined" to Depression but it DOES take some sort of event to trigger the Depression! I'd say it can be a mix of those two kinds of Depression as well! Perhaps that IS your case? Just some thoughts I've wanted to share with you! Feel free to COMPLETELY disagree with them if you want to! If you still have any doubts I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc about ALL of this and see how it goes from there! Hopefully he/she will be able to answer ALL of your question and help you! He/she's there to answer to ALL of your questions and to help you after all! I hope you'll beable to find the answers that you're seeking out and most importantly I CERTAINLY, VERY MUCH HOPE that you WILL feel better soon! I'm sure of that! Just keep fighting, stay strong and keep doing your best, ok? That's all we can do after all and it's ALWAYS more than enough!!!!! Please keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN and please let us know how things are going for you, ok? You know we DO care about here! REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE LOVED! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! Sending many hugs to you, Betty_Banana!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Betty_Banana