View Single Post
Under*Over

Member Since Mar 2018
177 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2019 at 03:31 PM

I dont see or hear anything constantly, thank goodness.

My visual hallucinations tend to be the most elaborate. Cats, bats, rats, snakes, people, bugs, then some more odd stuff like cartoon characters (only once or twice), monsters, symbols.

Ive noticed that themes tend to come and go. I was seeing mostly small animals for a whilr... and then I was seeing monsters for a while... and then religious themes and symbols/demons/god... now its mostly like optical illusion stuff. Ill see a spot on the wall move in a circle or the carpet will seem like its moving- like its a carpet sea with waves.

Thats all the visual stuff. The voices have taken on religious themes lately. One or two word phrases repeated. Heaven and hell/god and demons. Though theyve gotten much much rarer. Those one or two word phrases are only happening like once a week where for a while it was like... more than half of the days. “Again” is a common word repeated and one that drives me INSANE. Then dark threatening words which I have a hard time recalling when I think on them later bexause of the latent anxiety they cause. And then my name. Bells. Laughter. Angry voices.

I do also wonder if I get olfactory hallhcinations because sometimes ill smell things that arent around either. But Im not sure on that
Under*Over is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Kraut