bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face May 04, 2019 at 11:14 AM

I am not happy with my life right now.
Have gotten off of my diet and have drank every night since easter.
I was thinking I would do a dry may but that resolve went straight out the window. So eating freely and drinking freely means that I gain weight and that is what has happened.
sigh
not happy at all.
My back is much better, still seeing a chiro. I think he is helping.
2 days ago I woke up with severe pain in my shoulder like I slept on it wrong.
He adjusted my shoulder. I think it is on the mend. It feels better now just sore still.

My work is slow and has me concerned. So I have been going around and dropping off business cards and brocheres. Went to a senior center and she allowed me to have them there, she even had a display holder that I could use.
I am going to call about he council on aging paper, they were closed already when I called yesterday. Not sure what their prices are. I have used them before but am not sure how successful it was. The paper comes out 6 times a year. I think I should reach out every day passing out business cards etc.

Today and tomorrow are off and I don't have plans. It is supposed to rain today...right now..it is over cast. I should work in the yard, every thing has been neglected so it cries for attention, am overwhelmed when I think about it. Last weekend I worked in getting a bed of cannas cleared out, it felt good doing something that I could see a difference. Maybe just work on cleaning off the patio? We need a new mat out there, ours is falling a part.. Maybe I could find a new one.

Jeff just said it rained last night and this morning, he got up early. I did not get up until 10:30. Was miserable last night overly full and had too much to drink.
sigh
I really need to get back to my dieting.
sigh
bizi __________

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote