View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face May 04, 2019 at 04:18 PM

I finally did some work! I washed the outside windows for both the patio and the back door.
I took a broom to the out side carport and knock down the cob webs and such from the ceiling of the car port and wiped down the ledges.
Jeff and I had lunch at chris' today. We split a muffalotta. Yum it was delicious!
Went to tuesday morning store and bought a new out door mat for the patio. Jeff hosed off the patio and when it drys I will put it where the old one was which is now in the trash.

I am changing the subject.

my husband has been studying the topic of non dualism. I think he is being brainwashed and I looked up cult and non dualism and there seems to be a consensus that it is a cult.
I mentioned this to him the other day. and he shrugged it off.
He is spending all of his free time listening to videos, books etc. anything related to this. He even sent his brother a book about it. He is not playing the guitar as much...he also has been glued to his phone, videos etc.

sigh
I guess he could be doing worse things....like having an affair.
I just feel left out. I tried to read one of the articles and could not grasp the meanings, it was over my head so to speak.

bizi
____

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote