amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2019 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatedsoul View Post
I need to know how the observer perceives switches...

There is an internal war; and i just need to figure out what this chaos is so i can try to learn why im not able to control things so much and why it seem that the oneself keeps doing.. what im doing..? And no seeming ability to stop this

Im in pain and feel really bad about not being a person, i dont like this blank self

please give information about personal observer switching ..

im tired off watching all this...
not sure what you mean by personal observer... is this a therapy approach and if so then your treatment provider will explain to you what that means and how to do it.

you can also reread your past posts where you have already talked about noticing when you have switched.

All I can tell you is that how one person switches may be different for another given the fact that switching is a medical and mental process associated to when someone is triggered so extremely that they have their dissociation symptoms.

only you know the hows and whys of your triggers and switching. my suggestion is talk with your treatment provider they will be able to help you figure out what is your dissociation symptoms and so on based on the fact that they diagnosed you with Borderline personality disorder which is different than how things are done with dissociative disorders.

the borderline personality board folks may also be able to help you with your borderline personality disorder switching.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
elevatedsoul

Thanks for this!
elevatedsoul