View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2019 at 06:21 PM

Rose76, thank you for replying. I am still dependent on my family unfortunately. I am doing my best to accommodate my mother's wishes. She would like me to live with her and help her while she helps me. I am not against it but don't know if it is in my best interest. I may return to Asia to live with her. While there, if she helps me, then I will try to work. I really want to live with my family because I'm tired of living alone and doing everything by myself. I don't mind if I could receive SSI. However, I'm still a dependent and my family is claiming me as such. My family is still working. My parents are in their 80s and are healthy still. If I am all alone, I would look into receiving SSI. I am not though. I am hoping to live with my family as long as possible. I don't mind helping them when I can. I have given up on living independently for now. It is too hard for me. I know my limitations. I am not interested in dating or being with anybody else. I don't feel alone while I'm with my family. I have a sibling but feel closest to my mother oddly enough. I am hoping she lives a long time and believe she will given her good health. Thank you for your message!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose76, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Rose76, Wild Coyote