View Single Post
Gs550

Member Since Sep 2016
Default May 08, 2019 at 03:58 AM

I was giving plasma for a while. With the time spent committing by bus, waiting to be seen, etc it seemed like a part time job would be better. I tried a second job in the evenings but it just didn't work out. But you're right, it's an option I should take advantage of. I just wish it weren't so far away (it's about an hour by bus from my house)

As for moving in with my folks, we have a.....better relationship with less contact. Not that we're estranged, I just like to keep my distance. They just don't want to accept me as I am - my mom in particular is always commenting on my haircut or my clothes, stupid things. And I got really upset at her last year because I realized she didn't know anything about bipolar disorder - I was diagnosed at 16 and she only read a book about it last year because I freaked out about it. I had a terrible time in high school and college until I moved out, she was so unsupportive and it's obvious now that she just didn't understand what I was going through, nor did she care to try.

Anyway. They're an option, but only of absolutely last resort.

Rx
Depakote XR 500 mg AM & PM
Celexa 20 mg AM
Wellbutrin XR 450 mg AM
Gs550 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote