View Single Post
misterdonut
misterdonut has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default May 12, 2019 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
So, after all this time, trying different stimulants and dosages, I ended back on Vyvanse 40mg. I guess my expectations are too high for a stimulant and what it does. But I'm fine on 40mg Vyvanse. I'm not sleeping right now. Sometimes I do on the stimulant, sometimes I don't. It just depends.

So I'll put everything to rest and continue taking Vyvanse.. Maybe work on cognitive therapy. I missed an appointment with my therapist because I was too tired waiting for my refill cuz my doctor said to use the rest of the adderall and 30mg Vyvanse until I get a refill.

I'll have to call my therapist tomorrow and book another appointment. I'm not sure what to say to her or what I or she can do but w/e..
I've had need for help with sleep in recent months and I'm using Lorazepam, it's a very small dose, it doesn't make me groggy like actual sleep aids and it actually works better than ones I've tried in the past. Like I had insomnia issues years ago, I think it was from starting an antidepressant. Well the sleep aid would get me to sleep, but it didn't help me to stay asleep. Right now I'm having problems with waking up in the middle of the night, but Lorazepam keeps me asleep through the night. And if I do wake up, it helps me to fall back asleep rather quickly. It's used for anxiety and I've heard it described as a sedative. You can't use it all week though, it builds a tolerance, so I use it during the work week. Another good one is Trazodone, though it makes me a bit more groggy and didn't always work as well for me.
misterdonut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote