Magnate

Member Since Feb 2013
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post
Good job on getting rid of your drugs Desoxyn. I hope you find the strength to not buy any more.

I'm meeting up with someone I know from another website for dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to getting to know someone IRL, although it feels a bit weird.

I met someone off a forum here I think it was off this one. They never talked to me again. They said they wanted to meet I said sure I said name your day and time. I went by their schedule and rearranged mine for them. I don’t know why we even met up if they kept looking at their phone at the time. I made sure to allow them to be able to order whatever they wanted at the coffee shop and i paid for it. I thought it would be a treat to pay for their drink I told them to choose where we sit. We first were inside then outside then inside then outside. I started to feel like musical chairs. And after about 10mins they got up and rushed out the door without saying see ya later. I went to message them on here and I was blocked. Interesting I thought to myself it was musical chairs with free beverage with get up and leave that person in the dark.

Gave myself a concussion yesterday on a Slippery cement parkade floor of my building. My foot turned purple at the hospital. I was given a lecture by the doctor about wearing appropriate foot wear. I thought to myself I woke up on cement and I am now receiving a man who wants me out of his ER with not even a CT scan of my head to tell me you may have a mild concussion. But definite sprain to your ankle but don’t worry about it just relax, elevate, ice it and take ibuprofen. My home town hospital never deals with the issue of why I keep falling they just deal Surface and send me on my way.

Anyway 1400 days on Mother’s Day went to milestones for it. Was tempted because my family likes to drink on every holiday/birthday. My mother who is poor drunk ordered a peach Bellini and drank half then gave it to her brother to drink the rest. So my mother was tipsy and driving imagine this going down the freeway with signs posted 100km and she’s going 150km. She told me she really had to pee when we got over the Fraser River. But we didn’t stop anywhere for her to go pee. My uncle seems to not hold is liquor well either he was the worst back seat driver
I ever met. I felt out numbered but I also felt like why did she have to order a drink if she knows she driving?

I was so tempted to drink as my sister sitting next to me sucking back her Bellini. I was never a Bellini fan I loved my margaritas.

I cut out that so called unwanted leach from my life that friend who does fent. They become liars, thieves, and name callers. They only care about how to get their next hit. It’s not something you can quit cold turkey either. Several months ago they came to us telling us they wanted to quit but they became violent after about 3 months it was like I don’t need this in my life anymore but it was like they became an obession they appologize when they were high then drink whiskey straight then become a monster. Everything became about them I stopped hanging out after awhile they kept disrespecting me as they smoked meth around me and one time even handed me the pipe. They would ask me to get their booze for them so I said no once and they called me C word. I started to stop completely getting their booze, they continuously apologize only the next day. They knock at my door then
Run away call me horrible names like it was my fault it took me awhile to get there. Confrontation is big and highly likely today with them they are unpredictable and will do it in front of others. My safety is my concern.