View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default May 15, 2019 at 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel'smom View Post
What does he do with his day?
Mostly goes to the library and reads. When he is willing to go to counseling and goes for a while plus shows some more positive changes--he might be able to return home. I am going to lean on my husband to help decide this. He won't admit anything is wrong with him but something is. Perhaps it is simply his attitude.

Miguel's Mom--I am taking all my medications (four of them) and now realize that coorperatively working with my PDoc and T is necessary for me. My paranoia of my husband and noncooperation with him was one of the things that caused my family's tragedy. Now my children aren't always very cooperative and that has hurt their transition to independence. I now preach the importance of cooperation to them. I think I am a lot better.

I am getting really involved in my VIPKids certification and am finding that that can be what consumes me rather than PC. I made a request to delete my account. I am ready to move on. I read your posts and many others. I learned from you. I like you and hope things get better for you. I will say a prayer for the people of PC that helped me now and then. So glad I came back a third time.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TishaBuv, Victoria'smom