sadveiledbride
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2018
830 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, saveiledbride, my friend! I completely agree with what Raindropvampire has already wisely said better than I ever could! We're ALL here for you, my friend! My ears and my inbox are always open if you EVER need to talk! Please feel free to contact me and to PM me ANYTIME YOU WANT AND WISH, ok, my sweet friend? WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECASE IT IS TRUE! Please keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN if you want to, ok? We DO CARE ABOUT YOU and we DO WANT TO KNOW how things are going for you and if things are getting ANY BETTER for you! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many hugs to you, sadveiledbride, my altruistic, AWESOME, generous, gentle, kind, sensible, sweet, wise and WONDERFUL friend!

Thank you very much for your sweet reply and listening ears + open inbox. Means a lot.
sadveiledbride is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote