Thread: Bpd help
View Single Post
Anonymous46341
Anonymous46341 has no updates. Edit

Default May 15, 2019 at 05:07 PM

Your husband sounds cruel, DarkenedSoul. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that.

I am not sure of any real advice for you, but can you seek some sort of legal advice? I would hope that your husband would at least have to keep your kids insured under his plan, but I don't know.

Can you try to find a free or low cost clinic to seek medical advice? Or if you can afford your doctor, ask him/her what your options for medications are? I know that in the US (assuming you're in the US) that even though most medications are unreasonably and almost criminally expensive, there are still some more economical options, even if it's 1st generation APs. I don't know how much they would cost out of pocket, but I doubt that much. Though I know Lithium is reasonably priced, it does require blood work to be done, which isn't always cheap. I have heard of some pharmacies offering discount plans, but I am not that knowledgeable about them. You can always ask. I've heard Walmart and Costco as places people have mentioned. Again, for certain medications it may be reasonable. Definitely not name brands., I wouldn't think.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Jedi67, wiretwister