Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2019 at 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
I wrote this. Tell me what you think. It is very discouraging not to know my diagnosis. K reffered me to you and she would never give me a straight answer. I do not know what is the best course of action for me to take is because I dont have a diagnosis. K is going to be out of town for 3 months but that does not mean we have to rush because she said if I was making progress with you I could stay with you as long as I needed. I feel uncomfortable at the very mention of fusing my alters because I do not know them well. I want to take everything slow. I want to mention her not following the guidelines but should I?I also dont know if I should adk her about the diagnosis thing because maybe she is sorting it out but she has already mentioned DDNOS even though it doesnt exist and low spectrum DID?
I'd maybe start out just by showing her the part I bolded. I think it's fine to say you're frustrated about not having a diagnosis. I'd maybe hold off on saying she isn't following the guidelines. Really, the main part here, to me, is you want to know your diagnosis and you want to take it slow.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
FearLess47, Rive1976