FearLess47

FearLess47 has no updates.

3 yr Member
267 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2019 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2010 View Post
ok! So now I am really trapped. It is a beautiful Spring day and I can't make myself to go outside.
Maybe I will do what many suggested here, just go out for 5 minutes and come back inside. Then try 10 minutes. Sighs

My biggest problem today is that yesterday I found a painful lump in my breast, the same side I had breast cancer before.

That is an alert I can't ignore. I got an Appointment this Friday the 17 for a mamogram and ultrasound. I am under risk to get another cancer according to my Oncologist. So, it is time to be very pragmatic.

I will pass these two days thinking that "I got this!"

I am very worried but I seriously got this!

I can't do anything until I know the result of the test. But I can keep myself very busy doing my best to cope with the infamous "What If ... ".

I am here, Hugs
Oh hope!! I am so sorry to hear about the new lump, and/but I am happy you can get in on Friday to get it checked.

Offering this other set of goggles: of COURSE you are anxious and it is totally natural to not want to go "out" right now... Can you possibly step outside for even just one minute? 10 seconds? And then consider that a giant victory?

One of the things I say about FEAR is it is a reminder to:
Face
Everything
And
Roar.

You are already victorious...because you are sharing about this. Acceptance and Awareness.

**will be thinking about you Friday.**

FearLess47