View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default May 16, 2019 at 09:52 AM

2. What draws you to science, Mr.Chemist?

I believe we all are different. That we all come with our different abilities, interests and thought processes. Different people may perceive some of the more complex phenomena of the world (such as social interactions for the typical teenager, or a theory on quantum gravity for the physicist) and so whether we like it or not, it may be a fact that we all (or at least most people) are born with different interests and passions.

It is not necessary that it comes from childhood. As far as I could remember I was passionate about science. Going back to the age of five or six. It's thirteen or twelve years later and I've fallen apart, gathered myself again and repeated the whole process but I am proud to say I am still a science student.

I do not believe childhood or even your genome defines you. I believe you are what you want to be. You don't like astrophysics? There's always business out for you. And you'll be far more successful as a businessman (as a typical business is richer than the average person) than you'll be as a scientist. Why? Except the most successful and well-known scientists of the country, nobody is really as rich as someone who owns a business of appreciable size. Even better? Be a doctor (also a type of scientist in my opinion) and also manage or found hospitals or anything similar.

So yes I think I am "naturally" drawn to science. I believe you are what you make. Attempt to thrive till you make it! That is the secret of life.

Last edited by Anonymous40127; May 16, 2019 at 10:11 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, TunedOut