View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default May 16, 2019 at 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
In your current life (as opposed to when you were a child) what abuses are you experiencing?
Why would you make a distinction? Why would people suddenly change their behavior, especially when their current behavior has been this successful so far?

I'm experiencing the same abuses now as I did then, because those abuses never stopped, because people have no reason to stop those abuses. Why would they? Until some outside force larger than they are forces them to change, they have no reason to change or stop their behavior. To assume they'll change for no reason is insane.

Quote:
What are the specific abusive actions which affect you when you leave your home? If you give us some specific details, perhaps we can offer some ideas to help?
The problem with "specifics" is that even if you could provide help based on them, that help would only work for one specific event. I'd be losing resources just executing the plan; any plan I act on has to work en masse or it's simply not economical enough. I simply don't have the psychological or physiological wealth (mental and physical health) to splurge on one-offs. Humanity's grand strategy is to force me to spend myself literally to death; they were successful in making me spend beyond a survivable threshold before I realized what they were doing. I'm now dying because I sacrificed my health in order to try to be accepted not knowing that humanity never intended to accept me under any circumstances; every interaction was a con that ended in being mocked for ever thinking they'd actually treat me as an equal.

Quote:
Or are you not asking for help?
By definition you can't help me because your humanity won't let you. All humans have deep instincts that are more powerful than their conscious mind, and cannot be ignored or overridden by conscious thought or action. What I want is for people to realize their worst flaws and face them head on, instead of using us to hide from them. I want people to stop foisting their responsibilities on me and to be responsible for their own emotions and behavior. I want them to realize that their thoughts about me come from the horse manure they've either been fed or willingly devoured; nothing they think they know of me is real.

But none of that will ever happen. Humankind has made it clear that their stance that I am not a human being is the hill they are willing to die on to defend.

Quote:
Peace to you.
I cannot know peace; not in life and not in the grave. If there is a heaven, I will not be able to perceive it.