Thread: How long?
View Single Post
Azzurrella

Member Since Nov 2018
10 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Hi.
Today I’ve seen the new wife-to-be of my ex husband. I have looked at her, in the same shop. No words between us. We used to spend time together as friends.

Now I would like to tell you something.
Please imagine how I felt while I was in our ex home alone, my husband absent, I could not know where he was, his mother pretended to not know where he was. And I was alone, with not an only word from him, he didn’t answer to my calls on the mobile. I was alone, without anything knowing, not what he was doing nor thinking to do. Alone in an empty house. She was hidding him in her house, with no respect for our friendship, but just succeeding in gripping him for herself, because he was rich and powerful. Now she has him, she’s proud of her.
And I had an husband that in 24 hours disappeared from my life. Changed my life, left me without an home and a family. I was desperate. I looked at the balcony, asking me if it was high enough to kill me suddenly. And they were laughing because I cannot found them, hidden in a house with high walls.
That was me.
Azzurrella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose76