View Single Post
annoynomous2

Member Since May 2019
Default Jun 05, 2019 at 09:01 PM

Yes, I recently discovered the label and now my whole life makes more sense. Sadly I discovered why I was acting like this because I was searching for an answer for my sister who I believe is falsely accusing an ex of sexual abuse when it did not happen but she feels like it did because he cheated and remarried and cut her out of his life and the pain is so great. I want to help her but she is getting the courts involved and I am worried she might pull off a crime. My heart goes out to her but I am not sure what to do. Some days I want to go to the defense and tell them I know she is BPD and falsely accusing and other days I want to comfort her and help her unravel this madness. Now that I realize her instability I am worried what she might do to me, now that I know it is a lie. It is so very sad and isolating. Feeling so alone as I tried to tell my mother but she cannot face the fact her daughter may be lying. My husband and therapist say, stay out of it for my own safety but that feels wrong, no one else knows how horrible PBD is Any thoughts? Thank you so much!
annoynomous2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote