View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Jun 12, 2019 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s sad your brother and sister won’t let you stay with them for a bit until you find a job. So a month on their couch would kill them or what. What a shame.
My brother's refusal I understand more because he and I are fundamentally different; he's a religious zealot who evangelizes God 24/7 and I'm an Atheist. He told me at our grandfather's funeral that 1) I was going to hell for not believing in God and 2) if I didn't move away from sitting next to him at the wake, he would take his butter knife and stab me. So, I probably should have prefaced that.

My sister's refusal is not so clear as she let me babysit her children, walk her dog, house sit for them when they go out of town as a family. She cites "boundaries" as the reason, without acknowledging the reason itself.

I worked out the financials and it will cost me about $3K of my student refund to stay in a cheap motel for the month of July. Not sure when my fall aid would be dispersed in August or September -- that is, if I am granted an extension for the summer course I am enrolled in now. If not, it won't matter and I'll really be up the creek without a paddle since I have no job right now.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky