View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2019 at 10:22 AM

Fellings are ALWAYS valid, StreetcarBlanche, and I'm so sorry that they didn't acknowledge it! They were certainly TERRIBLE to you! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! I hope your situation will improve soon and that you'll be able to find a job soon! I know it's not much and I wish I could do more to help you, but I'm here for you if you need support or if you just want to vent. Feel free to PM me anytime! My inbox is always open! Keep us updated about your situation if you can! Let us know if you're able to find something and if you need ANY HELP! I'm so sorry that none of your family members are being supportive of you and that they aren't even willing to provide support to one of the family! That certainly says a lot more about them than it does about you! I hope things will get better soon for you one way or another! Let us know how it goes! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Wish you the best of luck for your life and your future! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, StreetcarBlanche!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear