Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp31 View Post
Well, he's not my boyfriend but we've been dating and it looks hopeful. I visited him one day but noticed the same guys following him everywhere he went. They even stay outside his apartment when he's coming and going.

We went for breakfast and they were sat at a table next to us. I caught him nod at them and they all stood up, they went outside briefly and returned and nodded at him. After that, we went into town to do some shopping and they were in the distance, but never left his sight. They don't give the vibe of being friends, but respectable towards him, and very protective of me?

Does anybody have any ideas on what is happening? I feel like it's not my business to ask him. All ideas are hugely appreciated

you're dating him, you have every right to know about some people that if not his acquaintances would appear to be stalking. Why would it not be your business to ask? Asking questions that would involve people outside you two that are always present would be something that I think he should be explaining up front in the first place and it kind of bothers me that he hasn't said something on his own. Could be a ploy that he is trying to look more important than he is?