View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,872 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2019 at 12:49 PM

I got the impression from what you described that you traveled to stay with him and were there with him for several days. Thanks for clarifying.

I’m not sure what to say about the situation. I’ve never seen anyone who has people who follow them and are protective, vehicles whisking them away due to impending danger, conflicting stories as to why. He was being protected from a threat of violence, but he was also an elected public official. It just doesn’t make sense.

I once had a bf who made up stories about how he was a gang member back home, when I met him in college. He thought he was impressing me with his tough, street smarts. None of it was true. He was just a rich kid sent out of state to a private university with an over-active imagination and low self esteem. But they were just stories, not anything I witnessed.

My worst fearful concern for your safety was that you might have gotten into a sex trafficking operation and could be a victim. But it looks like days have passed, you don’t feel threatened, and nothing bad has happened to you. I’m very glad for that.

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Iloivar, s4ndm4n2006, unaluna