View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2019 at 02:09 PM

If the relationship is toxic for you, Lostin, definitely end it! I understand your fears but trust me that you're much better off alone than in a toxic relationship! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who loves you and respects you! I'd suggest to work on yourself first though! It is important to take care of ourselves before we can take care of other people! Just remember that you can't save other people! They're the ones who need to do the work! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! As for her, I'd suggest to just tell her to seek the help of a professional since she's struggling so much! It is not fair of her to damage your own mental health after all! Definitely cut off contacts with her if you can! It will be hard at first but YOU CAN MAKE IT! Keep working on yourself! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new things and new ways to cope with your feelings! Please DO consider it if you aren't already seeing one! I hope you'll be able to get the help YOU NEED AND DESERVE! I hope things will get better soon for you! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! YOU MATTER AND YOU ARE IMPORTANT! THAT'S A PROMISE! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR LIVES TO BOTH YOU AND HER! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and her!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Lostin