Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2019 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyD View Post
Thank you. I am not married. I learned most of what you said in the debt counseling courses they make you take. I get subsidized housing and cannot work now. I have besides my mental illness a physical illness where I only have so long to live. I was just wondering what happens in court and what the process is that happens. I am not proud of my bills either or the fact I can't pay them but have so many of them I was worried they might arrest me for having so many of them. Thank you so much for your efforts.
I am so sorry to hear about your life being cut short. I have no idea how that feels but we all will eventually find out ). Please message me anytime.

Court will be simple, a few yes or no questions. Assembling the paperwork is the hard part. Your situation is exactly what bankruptcy is for--when your life is limited, no one should have to worry about bills, plus, you are tying up "loose ends" so it will be simpler when you eventually aren't with us.

A long time ago, when my mom was told she had 6 months to live--she stuck around for two more years. My sister who cared for her said there were some good moments they shared some of the time during her last two years (I lived on the other side of the country and my kids were babies). If you have been given a time period--don't believe it, they don't know for sure.

I hope you are not in pain. Try not to worry and watch some comedy whenever you can. I have been watching some Carol Burnett Show Skits lately:
Tim Conway Harvey Korman "Fire At Will" (the cannonball sketch)
YouTube

Do you have netflix? We are currently watching the movie RV (we watch a 1/2 hour at a time) with Robbin Williams and it made me laugh. If you have Hulu: a few scenes from the Orville really made me laugh. I think I would want to just relax and watch funny shows on TV with friends or family. Do you have family with you? Again, try not to worry about court, the dishes, or anything like that--I hope you have some help.
YouTube
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LucyD

Thanks for this!
LucyD