View Single Post
Jp31

Member Since Jun 2019
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 04:42 AM

So certainly not being trafficking that's for sure. We've spent days together where we've just been sat at home and not really doing much, as the weather is pretty poor we don't do much apart from watch movies and eat god awful food.

The impression I got about being whizzed away in the car was that someone was at that time possibly a danger, or could put him in danger. The people who take him places, and are looking over him always keep tabs on him, but from what I've learnt his past relationship was his first, and it was going well until she had an affair and he caught her. He suffers from Ptsd after a very serious set of incidents which he refers to as unfortunate events which if done differently, he would of changed.

A court order had declared that him and his ex partner must not have contact, however she is now dating the individual who arranged and set up my date 8 years ago. My reasoning behind us being taken away so quickly was possibly that she was there alongside her cronies and this could of possibly posed a legal complication or a threat to him. I know this entire relationship breakup has screwed him up, as he has scars from obvious self harm, many antipsychotic drugs and mood stabilisers, however he is being reviewed to reduce them soon as no relapse for 5 months.

I believe that the protection measures where there when we had our first few dates to protect him from possible setups or attacks by the other parties.

We met a really nice man who knew him well, and I had an insight of how his relations are built by businesses. He visits this business every few days, they always greet him in a forigen language and he responds, sounds like "peace upon you" or something like that. He often asks my date if he's working, how am I, he will overpay for the food, and he always tells me that being nice goes both ways. He supports their business and helps them with finances whilst they often send food at the end of the night to the shelter.

By now I'm faiy confident that nothing sinister is going on, and we've had no ordeals. He's planning to move closer to his new job within the security services soon which is ironically in my town, if he was too involved in organised crimes or some kind of syndicate then he wouldn't be able to leave it so easily, surely?

His guys have said that when we have nice weather, we will go on a picnic with him and his old lady and we can just focus on being normal, I guess.

Thanks for this!
Iloivar