View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 04:54 AM

Mopey, my angel, please dont apologize. You said nothing wrong. Actually i apologize if my answer made you feel like that. I sincerely found your words wise. I didnt add much because i was too tired to think and give a better answer.
Please. Never stop talking with me, unless it makes YOU feel bad. Im excited everytime i see you answered to my post and you always made me feel better. Keep talking as you are doing. By intuition or however you can/feel like it. Please do not stop talking, you are helping me so much and i bet many others too. I hope you're getting some help from others too.
And... I do consider you wise and i truly mean it.

Yesterday night they changed my meds and i finally got a good long night of sleep. Im also more free from thoughts and feelings, almost numb. Today is a resting day, i have nothing to do and I'll enjoy it as much as i can. Pdoc said they'll keep me IP at least until tuesday. Its ok with me.

I got to clarify something with a friend and im happy we're not mad at each other anymore. Now I'll write to P, then lunch and a resting afternoon, with my mom coming to visit me...

I still have sui ideations but they dont bother/worry me too much until im IP. I could, but i wouldnt do it here.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey