Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2019 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurgam View Post
I am a little confused...you feel your race is becoming an issue? you are becoming harassed? or are you harassing others? it is confusing when you read the post.

you said there was bullying as a child but you don't feel priveledged..so you expect to feel privilege because you are white?

again the work level was high, but then you post you are out at the beach..i guess you have to pick and choose what is important...work or going to the beach....at times you have to make the decision as to what is important..and in this decision I would say that school work would be the winner. with the end of the school year approaching you have to do the work...racism, or beach play aside.
My race has never been an issue. I have been harrassed and bullied as a kid. I have to confront what I think, in regards to race.

As a result of the bullying, I have never felt privileged. But now I see that there are some times when I do have those privileges.

The beach was after my work was done. To take a mini, day trip. I came back and had more clarity.
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
winter4me