~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2019 at 02:52 AM

Pfrog ask your doctor to do a more in-depth blood panel for your thyroid. A basic panel can not show the entire picture. I’d also ask them to do a full hormonal work up regardless of your age. Also have them check for vitamin B levels... a friend was feeling just lousy all the time and she had virtually no B vitamins despite eating well ... She was put on prescription supplements and slowly over 3-4 weeks she recovered and felt like a new person. I have zero detectable level of vitamin D unless I stay on my vitamin.

Doctors mostly just check CBC, CMP, Liver Thyroid and Kidney which for the average Joe is fine. But when chronic pain is present it’s common for any symptom to just be brushed off as part of your pain.

Lyme disease can occur and they never be a rash. I was tested 3 times per my request since that’s a blood test that often shows negative when it’s actually a positive.

Do a bit of research on extra blood work so you can be much more proactive with your Doctor.

I am on Enbrel so I get full blood work and more extensive labs for my liver and kidney to catch any possible damage being done as soon as possible.

Hope you feel better soon

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, lizardlady