View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jun 16, 2019 at 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=Wildeve;6557574]Another idea: go see a weight loss doctor or dietician or nutritionist. We eat so much crappy, empty food in our society that sometimes overeating is a symptom of, basically, starvation. [ /QUOTE]

No while i wish weight loss doctors or dietitians would test me for something I am missing I find them completely unhelpful.

And I am an expert at all of this. There is no stone I have left unturned.

Often when I tell them what I am doing with my life they just look at me like they don't believe me. As if I would want this trouble in my life? They always say you need to eat this food or that food, but eating good food can also make you gain weight. They also don't recognize the work needed to eat good food. Such as salads or fresh fish. All of that food goes bad and if you work a job where they don't care about your hours and a commuter system that doesn't care about you... the food will just go bad and you won't have time to buy fresh food.

They say you have to work out and when you tell them your challenges they just don't have any solutions. They ignore your problems and tell you to work out anyway.

I truly don't know what to do. I recently got back to my highest weight and now I am having issues due to it... so I am going to have to go back on the diet train again.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote