Bizi is bizi

bizi happines is a decision

15 yr Member
43.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 17, 2019 at 11:54 PM

Had a great time.
It took us 7 hours to get to san antonio.

Our hotel was very nice and right on the river walk.
We saw the alamo,at 7;30 Had a fancy dinner at Bliss.
It was delicious!

We had these great baked oysters and some salad caprise, mozerella tomatoes and basil. And gaspacho, We shared everything. I had baked sea bass. Hubby had the scallops which he loved. WE had walked there but it was so hot...we took an uber back to the hotel.
next day We took a boat ride up to the art museum we spent a long time there. for lunch we tried something different. fried snapper throats. We picked out the meat and they came with 2 dipping sauces. They were delicious. That night there was a light show that displayed on the church.
They had chairs set up so we could sit and watch the show. It was very well done and we enjoyed it very much so.
Walking along the river walk was fun and busy....lots of people milling about at restaurants, bars. WE ended up eating at a place called casa rio. It was very good. WE sat indoors as it was still so hot out.
The next day we had breakfast at the hotel and then decided that we were going to go to these caverns(caves). So we drove about 30 minutes away and found out there were 2 different tours to take a total of 3 hours... So we decided to do them both even though that meant getting on the rode late. WE probaly won't be going back there....

The caves were really nice with stellagtights and mites.The tours were informative and the last one was rather strenuous I was the last one to walk up the stairs on the way out.
We got on the road around 4, jeff drove the whole way there and back because I can't drive his car. It is a 6 speed and I could not put it in to 6th gear! We stopped along the way at a texas road house and had dinner. Got back on the road and it started to rain. Road construction and rain and low visabilty very scary and stressful.

We got home around 1;30am, bed by 2.
My alarm went off at 8;30 this morning and I got up and canceled my 10am and went back to bed got up at 1130am got ready and went to lunch with jeff at sandras.
made it to my 1pm, had to stop by home to refill my chemicals, I should always check to see if I need anything before leaving the house.
Jeff made a good dinner.
Jeff still has a bad cough and won't go to a walk in clinic. This has been going on for a long time. He is so stubborn.

anyway it was a great weekend.
loved the surprise trip!
Bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut