Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 27, 2019 at 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightManiac View Post
Hi, sorry to disturb and hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but is there a way to get in-board notifications of replies to one's own posts? (i.e. no email notification, one that shows up upon logging in/while using the board).
You will get in board notifications if someone tags you like this @MidnightManiac

Alternatively, when you log in, you can hit the "Subscribed" button at the left-hand top of the screen, just above the menu bar, and it will show you if people have also commented on the thread you are following. It shows all comments, not just direct replies, but it's better than nothing.

Hope this helps.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote