View Single Post
tiredofbeintired

Member Since Jun 2019
Default Jun 28, 2019 at 11:03 AM

Sorry for the update delay. My last TMS appointment will be Monday and I must say that I am really happy with the results so far. I am a little aprehensive to stop the treatments becuase they are working and I dont want to go back to the same way as I was before. My doc assures me that is not the way TMS works tp keep satuaratinh my brain some people require more treatmensts and some people require the Ketamine to help. My deep depression episodes are gone my anxiety is still there but much more managable. I have have episodes of absolute clarity ( probably becuase I am stopping the meds) and also episodes of absoluet joy which I think a normal person feel. The nausea is totally gone, I think that could have been my anxiety manifesting and I dont get headaches probably becuase I drink a Gatorade after each treatment. My suggestion is try the TMS it might not work for every body its worth the financial ristk my inusrance covered about 70% of it. I was competely hopeless before I started TMS and now I am more positive about everything and thats a miracle. I hope to hear from you and your experince I wish you all the luck in the world. I wil keep updating my psot after treatment to let you know if it keeps working. maydaymayday you can message me personally if you want. Best of luck!
tiredofbeintired is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rohag