View Single Post
davidanswers

Member Since Aug 2018
Default Jul 05, 2019 at 01:26 PM

I am facing a hard situation which dates back to early childhood. In summary there were marriage problems between my parents and due to cultural aspect, divorce was out of question. My mother used the approach of building or planting hate between the children and my father. After my father passed away, my interaction with my mother became closer and I discovered the truth that my father did what was best for the children and in summary he sacrificed his life for his children. I am a mature adult with international qualifications and never ever had a problem with the law (other than traffic fines), I never had trouble at school or within the area I was living in. I managed to find a way to try to amend the wrongs of the past, all I can say it is an unorthodox way or method. At the start of this issue after the passing of my father i gained so much weight as I did not know what to do and I have not given the rightful respect to my father, this is eating me inside, but once I figured a way to amend the wrongs, I started to feel better about myself. I planned the whole thing and I am in the process of completing the project, I will put it into action when I am ready. Now I am doing exercise for more than hour a day (sometimes I take one day a week for relaxation), I have lost considerable weight and I manage to eat well, I feel better inside as my project is going better than I expected. I can think straight and feel very good and proud of myself. Here is a link to my issue that I posted here before if anyone wants more info: Has she lost her mental capacity? Urgent advice needed. Thanks. I acknowledge and understand that whatever I do now will not turn back time and make all wrongs right! and I understand that taking revenge is not the answer, what I am doing is defending my rights. I appreciate feedback to my question: Am I in major need of mental help? every one needs some support, but am I going of the rocks as they say? thanks in advance.
davidanswers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky