Thread: cbd oil?
View Single Post
WaterSong

Member Since Jul 2019
Default Jul 08, 2019 at 11:01 PM

I have bipolar, and take a very low thc gummy. Even though a cbd product may claim to have no thc, it does have some. Think of cbd as "non alcoholic" beer. The gummies I take have less than 1% thc, yet are labeled as "no thc". Even the cbd you get in smoke shops and gas stations has thc, yet just not enough to be regulated. I live in California, where there is an endless supply of information readily available. I wrote an article in 2014 on how cbd helps with high functioning Autism, and it was well received. I see that you live in Tennessee, which I assume laws and availability are very different If you do decide to seek out further information, I would start with Cannabis Now Magazine which can be found online, Harborside Health Center's website which can also be found online. I would also consider the source of each bit of information as there are a lot of sources who are trying to tarnish the health benefits of cbd medicine. If you need any further help, I may or may not be able to point you in the right direction.
WaterSong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote