Ezrigirl
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2019 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
I've been on multiple grouos for LGBT+ folk, and in the vast majority they claim to be we,coming of all sexualities and gender expressions, but in reality they're always full of bigots and tribalism.

Many groups in-fight with each other - lesbians versus trans women, aces versus gays, aces versus greys, heteros versus gays, gays versus bi, lgbt versus heteros, etc And some groups get punched by almost everyone - the objectums, fictos, oneiros, mechas, furries and otherkin.

Dont believe the hype - there are no really safe spaces for every sexuality, whatever lies they spout. Pride is a sham, and most 'LGBTQIIA+' spaces are every bit as judgemental as everywhere else.
You can be correct about that. If you google LGBTQ message board, the top listing is a place with over 38,500 members but have less than 30 members with 1,000 postings. Just did the math, that is less than 0.0008% of the membership base with over 1,000 postings. Why join a group like that.

Being a lesbian and less a problem being a atheist -- there is in-fighting. True, the lesbian community and with the LGBT and every year it keeps on adding more letters. The problem with the LGBT community, is the fact that the most vast vocal members of the community has a college education -- and they are all chasing after money and fame. Second, they are running around in the Twitter Universe, making postings, and chasing to get more members with their twitter account. If I was on Twitter, and I was debating another lesbian. She can say she has 20,000 members and I only have 10,000, so I must be wrong.
Ezrigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Pygmalion