Ezrigirl
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2019 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
I'm sorry you've experienced that crap as well.
So annoying ... I believe/ hope I've found a welcoming place, and within a short time I find I'm invalidated and disowned for no reason ...
Is there a rational reason to disown someone because they are a adult, and their sex partner is a adult as well. What two people who are adults want to do with each others bodies is their personal right to do so: if it is about sex. It is a waste of my mental skills to fantasy about two adults having sex, than talk or write something negative about it.

For almost a year of my life, I was active on Twitter. I talked about being a lesbian and being a atheist. I did have a few lesbian friends, and we had a passive friendship. I did have really a short friendship with another atheist woman. She was not interested to debate with a fellow female atheist. She was only interested in finding vocal Christians and start trolling them. Even that I ended up have over 11,000 following, when I did make a post, on average only less than 50 people were interested. Since you can only post so many words. Twitter, it became dull, boring, and uninteresting with me. Second, my feed was interested in currant affairs that became breaking news. It became, follow the breaking news, if it follows your ideology, than troll it until it gets out of the news cycle. That is not that interesting, because the posters did not having depth with knowledge on the subject. With over 11,000 following me, I just stopped posting.

What interests me more, is a good nonfiction book.
Ezrigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Pygmalion