View Single Post
Anonymous40099

Default Jul 11, 2019 at 12:50 AM

I often realize that I have shared too much information unnecessarily with others. I don't know why, but I feel I am not aware of this at the moment, but after I say to myself "why did I share this with that person"?

In general I feel I have poor control of my thoughts, emotions, and what I say or do, and if I am even a little bit tired, I start to act like a drunk not knowing what I am saying or doing.

My mind often goes blank. Like totally blank, and I dissociate from reality. My vision becomes blurry and the time freezes. Right now, I see my hands are typing on the keyboard, but I feel these hands don't belong to me.

I am writing this, because I think these things are the root reasons that prevent me from building relationships with others, and that's why I am alone, and being alone is the reason why I am depressed, and now I have so many problems to try to address at once, like not having a job to survive.

I probably have an average IQ, and I don't think I am a bad person, but the inability to connect with others has literally ruined my life.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Anonymous46341, avlady, hvert, KD1980, Spirit of Trees, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Pygmalion, Spirit of Trees