View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Jul 11, 2019 at 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxious View Post
I often realize that I have shared too much information unnecessarily with others. I don't know why, but I feel I am not aware of this at the moment, but after I say to myself "why did I share this with that person"?

In general I feel I have poor control of my thoughts, emotions, and what I say or do, and if I am even a little bit tired, I start to act like a drunk not knowing what I am saying or doing.

My mind often goes blank. Like totally blank, and I dissociate from reality. My vision becomes blurry and the time freezes. Right now, I see my hands are typing on the keyboard, but I feel these hands don't belong to me.

I am writing this, because I think these things are the root reasons that prevent me from building relationships with others, and that's why I am alone, and being alone is the reason why I am depressed, and now I have so many problems to try to address at once, like not having a job to survive.

I probably have an average IQ, and I don't think I am a bad person, but the inability to connect with others has literally ruined my life.

I have also shared too much with people (and thought the same as you) after they've gone, why?
I think for me it's the issue that over the years, I've become more and more open about my mental health (their was a time where I wouldn't even tell anyone what I was diagnosed with), but now I just meet someone and I just.... tell them without any reservations

I think also with me it's you either don't know me, or you know all of me

like the marolyn monroe quote

if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. people have a right to know
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, avlady