View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Jul 11, 2019 at 11:18 AM

Impulsive is my middle name. I have also been called gabby, expansive, and many other things relating to what I have said and done. Like raging vortex, I also have bipolar disorder, but I believe my baseline tendencies include a lot of oversharing, as well. In my case, I even think anxiety plays a part. Some people clam up when anxious, others blurt everything out. I agree that it can push people away. That saddens me, but definitely penguinh makes a good point that at times it can potentially weed intolerant people out. Regardless, keeping my tongue in check is an important thing to practice because doing so brings more opportunities, especially if you can be a blunt person, like me.

Dissociative symptoms are something I have experienced in the past, but coping and grounding skills have helped ease them for me. I found myself sharing even more than usual during such times. It was similar to when I was drunk on alcohol. I've said some doozies and other regrettable things over the years. Definitely my hypomanic and manic episodes worsened the situation exponentially.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady