Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2019 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeninfinity View Post
Trust me I have thought about that too, dating others. But I keep coming back to when we spend time together. It just feels right. And I know she is feeling it too. And of course, when I pull away, she pulls me back.

I guess it's time to let go. What would be a mature way of breaking this off.? Admittedly, I am very poor at making breaks.

edit - First 2 dates were effortless. Now I feel exhausted.
You don’t know what she is feeling. If she is being social and friendly etc it doesn’t mean she wants to continue dating. I’ve been on dates when men thought it will be happily ever after just because I was nice to them and polite, they were surprised I wasn’t interested in another date. It takes more than just having good time

Dating is also a number game. If she goes on dates with several people she might be just choosing more suitable options.

There is no need to make breaks. It’s not a relationship.

You went on couple of dates quite awhile ago and she wasn’t interested in meeting since. So stop pursuing her. If her other plans fall through and she starts pursuing you, just tell her you moved on.

I recommend treating first few dates as just getting to know someone, don’t treat it as “meant to be dream come true” etc Give it time
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote