View Single Post
zeninfinity

Member Since May 2016
Default Jul 12, 2019 at 06:04 PM

Well, actually, she put out a lot of mixed signals. We talked a lot about taoist sex and more so Karezza. And of course, that kind of conversation would pull me in. She was into push - pulling but had zero awareness of it; no thank you.

Sorry, no, "she's the one" bs fantasies here. I'm long over the Walt Disney version of "romance". I feel she wanted me to pursue her. That's an old story for me. I'm very good at it, but it never ends well. I basically now have an acute awareness of when my primal self takes over. I can turn it off now. I no longer want to have unconscious "mating" sex. I want to be conscious now. I want to bond with someone. While she talked a good game about this with me. Her unconscious actions spoke more loudly. I simply wanted to transcend the bs we were co-creating. Simply put, she couldn't see it.

I told her I was bowing out of the chase. She seemed confused and moreover pissed. Truth be told, I feel so much better!!! Relieved!
As much as I like her; I feel I dodged a bullet.

I think this is the first time I simply walked away. It feels good to make a mature decision. Thank you all for your input and wisdom.
zeninfinity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blknblu