View Single Post
Anonymous42961
Anonymous42961 has no updates. Edit

Default Jul 12, 2019 at 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
My beloved former T had to terminate me after 10 years with her because she got sick with MS. She really did try to hang in there. Some days the only reason she came to the office at all was for me (guilt feelings for me there--she needed to take care of herself but she was still showing up for me--I so don't/didn't deserve that) but eventually she needed to stop and I needed to find someone else to work with. It was horrible. She helped me "transition" to a new therapist and then when that one didn't work out after four sessions, she helped me "transition" to a different therapist that I am still seeing almost a year later. Our last session was full of tears and was very dramatic on my end. I cried the whole time. It was miserable. I was miserable. I'm still miserable without her and it's been 10 months.
My T said he had family issues in the meeting with my gp and just this week I had it confirmed that he nearly lost his wife a year or so back. I feel guilty too I don't know why. I know I shouldn't because I knew nothing of this at the time just that he was a little bit off.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty