Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jul 13, 2019 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl27 View Post
So sorry to hear what you have had to go through. I never dated til i got into my late twenties. I hope you can trust a therapist to help you through what you have experience. I am a survivor of sexual abuse childhood and raped. It's very tough to feel good sometimes, just remember you are a very strong beautiful person. Hugs
Thank You so much. I have a wonderful therapist who I have been with since the beginning when I came home from the terrible event that occurred in my life. She has helped my leaps and bounds in the short time I have been with her. This upcoming school year my 11th Grade year I am going to try and venture out with a few special friends of mine and try some new things that go on at school. This includes me trying out for the girls soccer team in the Fall and also going to the school dances which could even include going with a boy if someone is crazy enough to ask me. I also plan on trying to attend some of the sporting events and the musical the school theater group puts on in the Spring. So I do have big plans for this upcoming school year and I will see how it goes.
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Pygmalion