View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Rive1976 has no updates.

5 yr Member
144 hugs
given
Trig Jul 13, 2019 at 09:46 PM

No my friend was released over and over again. My cousin was there till his death and so we're many others. If you want I can pm you the state hospital and you can ask them about the graveyard full of people on the property. Those that didnt have family and were never released. I think you said you are in N.Y. you could even take a long drive and come to see it. Probably about a 7 hour drive. I lived there for 8 months. They are not going to let people out that chew spoons up and swallow to kill themselves and have to be hand fed. That would make them responsible for a death. They are not going to let you out if you think that you are God and it is your duty to eliminate people off the face of the Earth. It is lesser evil to have them permanently held than out killing themselves or other people. Had I been self harming everyday in there and continued to do it the rest of my life at the hospital they would not let me out either. Group homes are crowded. There is no one to stand over you and watch you every minute of your life. I know I have self harmed here many times which is why I risk going back to the state hospital. 99% of the time when you go into a State Hospital your family is done with you to. They arent going to watch you all day long or pay someone to if they let you come home. My group home has around 88 people in it right now. Maybe 7 out of all of us has any family that visits or even calls us here. It's like they fell of the face of the Earth. People dont want to deal with you when you say aliens visit you at night. No one is there for these people. There are two people to watch all 88 people. There isn't even any staff on the second floor where I am. Only first and third. They also font care what you are going through. I self harmed first day I got out of the State Hospital. They kicked me out and I was homeless until they found me another place. Also when people self harm you are looked down upon. Not given any encouragement.

Last edited by Rive1976; Jul 13, 2019 at 10:02 PM..
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote