eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

eskielover has no updates.

15 yr Member
14.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2019 at 09:30 AM

My whole life & everything that surrounds it is nourishing since I left my bad marriage 12 years ago, bought my small farm & moved 2100 miles away to start life all over at the age of 54.

I put priorities on things that need to be in my life & it changes continually. Last year I spent 5 months caring for my soulmate doggie that was diagnosed with lung cancer last summer. That experience was both but I knew that was all I could focus on at the time while doing nourishing activities & surrounding myself with nourishing people.

Understanding my emotions & my own limitations has been important to help me know just how much depleting activities I can allow into my life. Some people don't understand my limits & why I don't deal with activities that do deplete...but it really doesn't matter.

My horse trainer shipped my horse to me...something I have been trying to afford for 12 years. After losing my soulmate doggie.....rebonding with my horse has been the most nourishing activity presently.

My whole farm is all about nature. I have a raccoon family that comes daily for feeding. Watching & interfacing with them is wonderful. Being out in nature on my farm usually means HARD WORK but in the end....my farm looks nicer & that is also nourishing to look & enjoy.

I am at a point now where I have to work very depleting activities back into my life...dealing with legal issues that have been needing resolved for way too long & wrapping up my need to ever contact my ex-H again. I just wasn't in a mental or financial state to deal with it & it is important to understand ourselves well enough not to be pushed into dealing with depleting activities when we know it will cause harm.

I am blessed to be surrounded by nourishment just looking out my windows & loving on my dogs & horse.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote