Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2019 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous56790 View Post
I don't know how it's called when your pain tolerance is so low that even small amount of pain can make you feel depressed, and even suicidal, but I've been suffering from such a thing for a quite long period of time.

If I feel some kind of mild pain for more than 20 - 30 mins, such as stomachache, headache, tiredness because of no ability to sleep even when I'm exhausted, I can't think about it, I can't concentrate, and I feel extremely depressed. If the pain lasts for 3 days or more, it can even make me cry, or lead to suicidal attempt (but it's more likely for strong emotional pain). That's stupid, but I can't get rid of it.

It's like I have a broken "pain multiplier", that is 0.5x - 1.5x for normal people, and 5x - 7x for me... That problem related to any pain, emotional and physical both.

Ideally, I'd like to find a way to keep living a life even if I experience some pain, because I'm so unhealthy to get rid of all the pain that my body produces every day. I see people living with headaches and tiredness every day, and they can be even happy these times, but I don't understand what's wrong with me that I can't feel any pleasure while I'm in pain, I can't do things. I just lie at bed and cry.

Maybe I should try asking people who's dealing with really strong pain and try their methods... I don't know. What's your thoughts on it?
I'm going through this myself!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote